cheap web site hosting dedicated server hosting

This web site is about cheap web site hosting, dedicated server hosting, web hosting provider, web host review, free web space hosting. Bargains and deals on cheap web site hosting

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Everything about cnet web hosting reviews

cnet web hosting reviews in the news

And just like in the real world, being secure means thinking about security all the time. It starts with basic things like your password. An important rule for you to always keep in mind, is that it is better for you to forget your password and go into the inconveniences of not being able to access your site, than for your password to land in the wrong hands.

Business Websites

Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:56:01 -0400

Business Website Tips


Business Websites - WebsiteMaven.comBusinesses have several motivations for building business websites. For some, the Internet is their only customer base, for others they want to promote professional services and add to an existing clientele. There may be different needs and motivations but there are some common characteristics for successful business websites that all businesses ought to take note of.


Content - This should be the up-front consideration. Many spend a long time making a web site look pretty but the key to a successful site that, both customers and search engines like, is good content that informs the reader and "tells" the search engine bots what your site is about. Your aiming point should be a site that informs, puts you in a niche, makes people want to reference you and come back. Graphics are nice but the most successful sites on the Internet are nearly completely text based. Some business web sites look fantastic with tons of eye grabbing stuff but if they fail to deliver content then, unless it is a marquee name, it will be primarily a piece of art for the company to admire and be of little use in driving new customers their way through search engines. Remember: content, content, content!

read more



Avoid Duplicate Content Penalties

Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:08:33 GMT
While it may still be debatable whether all the major search engines currently employ a duplicate content penalty, all have made it abundantly clear that they do not have any desire to provide search results that rehash the same content over and over. Actively avoid any potential penalties by taking a proactive approach to building unique content.

2Checkout now accepts Paypal. And so what?

Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:03:59 +0000
Not too long ago, 2Checkout added Paypal Express Checkout to their checkout process “by popular demand“. The essence of this blog post is to examine the impact of this on the web hosting industry.
Online payment systems are very popular with web hosting and domain name registration] companies. Paying online speeds-up the order process for getting ...]

Takeshi Eto, VP Marketing at DiscountASP.NET noted, ”One of the key features with IIS7 hosting is the ability to delegate website configurations to users. Since our goal is to provide our customers with maximum control over their hosting environment, we chose to implement IIS feature delegation on our Windows 2008 shared hosting platform.”

Last time I told you about the choice that I made to

change the server instead of upgrading the one I had.

Looking for hostican DNS domain name server? I try search online for these dns information, and its hard to find it online doesn’t it. Well, this hostican review site will have all the information that you need, including the hostican domain nameserver dns information :)

Today`s suggestion:




I needed to change my web hosting service. I also have several clients that will
need web hosting services in the near future. I made the decision to research
the ideal company for my needs and my client�s needs. Using the Internet I
checked on many web hosting services, looking closely at the ratings by current
and former users. My investigation led me to LunarPages.com.



All of my research showed that LunarPages.com offered the options that I needed
at an affordable price. Everyone, including the LunarPages website, said that
they offered exceptional service and support. I made my decision and began the
task of setting up my new LunarPages hosting service with the options that I
needed. I also began transferring my current business website and two
recreational websites over to the new service. Because I didn't plan it better,
I made some mistakes that caused problems with my service. Frustrated, I began
communicating with the LunarPages support staff via their support ticket email
service. What I found was surprising.



Not only did the LunarPages staff offer fast response time, but they truly knew
what they were doing and could assist me in solving my problems. The problems
weren't easy, and my lack of experience in using a web hosting service didn't
help things, but the LunarPages staff worked through it and within a short
period of time they had everything running smoothly. They were also able to
direct me to several well written white papers that detailed the tasks I was
working with. Those papers were written in simple, easy to understand language,
and yet contained all of the information that I needed to get the job done. In
short, LunarPages.com and it�s staff have made a believer out of me. I have over
25 years of experience working in the micro computer industry. I have dealt with
many different companies, trying to solve many different problems.
LunarPages.com rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.




Click Here to go to Lunar Pages
website.



Now that you have completed reading this article on cnet web hosting reviews, we hope that you have found the information on cnet web hosting reviews that you were searching for.
#







.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Free Shipping Over $99.00 - All Printer Ink & Toner Cartridges


best web hosts
budget web hosting
business hosting
business web hosting
|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home